Thursday, April 30, 2009

Mega Fuss


When they wanted to go somewhere they tuned in, dropped out, and rode the Magic Bus. When their kids want to go somewhere, they actually go somewhere. To do it, they take the Megabus.   I'm guessing their parents must be curious about this megabus business.  So curious that they park in no parking zones, wait in their vehicles at the bus stop, and drive the wrong way down the one way just to get a glimpse.  I would have included photos of all the cars blocking the crosswalk but I'm not ready to experience baby boomer road rage at 6 am.  Especially after my 2.5 mile walking commute.  I have to admit, though, that I'm a bit curious about the megabus too.  Does it really cost only a dollar?  What's it like to sit on the second level?  Where does it go?  How does it get there?  Does it make any stops?  Are there helicopter parents in Milwaukee and Chicago?  Maybe someday I'll find out.  If so,  I will definitely share all that I've learned.  If you're curious too, be sure to tune in and find out!

No comments: