Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I Like Shoes

This is not my entire shoe collection.  But as much as I like shoes, I detest shopping for running shoes.  I hate the incessant changes running companies make to their shoes, so that I can't continue to wear the same model from one year to the next.  I can barely handle the fact that my feet have gotten so big.  Worst of all, the availability of the shoes I need and the quality of service has been hugely disappointing.  Fortunately for me, I belong to a running club that gets discounts from various running stores.  My husband kindly looked up what those stores are so I could take advantage of the discount.  A necessary step, in this economy : )  Imagine my surprise when, upon entering Gear Running Store, I received some of the best service I've ever received anywhere, ever.  The salesman was kind, knowledgeable and friendly.  I walked out buying a brand of shoes that I never would have imagined myself wearing.  The man who helped me asked questions, listened, and gave me all the time I needed to make my decision.  I'm so far very pleased with my purchase, and happy to be excited again about shopping for running shoes!


No comments: