Friday, March 6, 2009

Be Careful, There's an Animal in There!

Don't touch my cookie!


I passed this hungry little opossum on my 2.5 mile commute to the bus stop.  He had already attracted the attention of another passerby who pointed him out to me.  I was glad I had my camera.  She had a camera phone.  We both snapped photos, then walked away quickly.  I had a bus to catch, but easily could have stayed snapping photos of this guy.  Especially when he hissed at me (he's very cute when he's angry).  I told him I wasn't going to eat his cookie, but he didn't believe me.  

1 comment:

Carly said...

I am so glad you are back! What a cute photo but he looks like he will go in for the kill if you touch his goods.

Ohhhhh and as far as cheering me on for the Richfield race...*cough*...you will be doing it with me. *evil grin*